Terminator LX
A
X Luthor strikes again. If only he’d use his powers (which are… money? 🤷🏽) for good.

Now that I know he is intentionally trying to destroy TwitterX, it’s kinda funny. But he’s still an awful, racist, democracy-hating bastard.
Lola @Lola
On some level I do admire Space Karen's ongoing commitment to making dreadful decisions. Not a lot of people can keep up that level of asshattery.

Headlines on X will now be removed so they look like pictures because words on a feed filled with words ruin everything aesthetically somehow.
09:31 PM - Oct 04, 2023
09:59 PM - Oct 04, 2023
Jesse Elin Browne
A
It's too late for that. He's an angry little man. Tormented by childhood memories of his awful father. Taunted by kids for being literal & on the Spectrum. Being Aspie about everything. Buying other people's businesses & saying he though of it. He's completely corrupt. Not a cool guy. A douche.
In response to Terminator LX.
10:05 PM - Oct 04, 2023
Terminator LX
A
In response to Jesse Elin Browne.
I completely agree. I have family on the spectrum. They are the sweetest, most loving people. X Luthor’s dad must have been a real monster. I’m really sick of our democracy suffering due rich nepo man-babies’ daddy issues.
10:10 PM - Oct 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}