⚛️Shawn Athan
A
I did not think she could get any better! This routine is amazing. All the things I wanted her to fix... she did. From her crowd engagement to the choreography matching the music. Uggggghhhhhh this is nasty good. I feel bad for anyone who has to go against her.
12:18 AM - Oct 05, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
I am so happy she changed her song. The choreography works so much better with it, it automatically makes the routine more engaging.

And was she playing in qualifying or what? She nailed damn near every single landing tonight from vault to uneven bars.
In response to ⚛️Shawn Athan.
12:21 AM - Oct 05, 2023
⚛️Shawn Athan
A
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
There was a different song? I've been wanting the floor routine to have more dance and theatrical elements since I did gymnastics. They are finally doing it and I love it. It makes the routines so much more memorable and entertaining. I want the beam to have music to. And the men's floor.
12:23 AM - Oct 05, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to ⚛️Shawn Athan.
Yeah, she just changed it. It was still the old song at the U.S. Championships. And she'd had that song in Tokyo and I think all the way back to Rio. It made a lot of the dance elements seem like she threw them in because they were required. This new music enhances those elements.
12:31 AM - Oct 05, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}