Christopher Bouzy
A
The concerns were addressed multiple times. However, some people can't accept no for an answer. People are free to express themselves, but the constant debating over every feature we release is getting tiresome. The majority of users enjoy the new feature, and the minority have to accept that.
Nefarious Newt @NefariousNewt
I'm not big into the mockery. Some people had legitimate concerns to be addressed. We all have to accept that ultimately the platform isn't OURS, it belongs to its makers and they will do as they choose. We're not some form of Luddites. But it is a platform for expression, so we expressed ourselves.
07:18 AM - Oct 05, 2023
08:31 AM - Oct 05, 2023
Jasra - no DMs
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
I love it and it was quite accurate on my morning 🧵.
10:20 AM - Oct 05, 2023
David Carman
A
I think it's an excellent feature. If it ends up inaccurate or otherwise problematic, I trust people will document it and it'll be corrected, as per usual. I'm fine with AI as long as it's known to be AI. I know to take it with a grain of salt anyway.
09:44 AM - Oct 05, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
The irony, of course, is in the wanting others to not want.
09:08 AM - Oct 05, 2023
Be Human
A
I am always surprised that there are some that always just want more. I am very satisfied with what you have created 😌
08:41 AM - Oct 05, 2023
Brian Tatem
B
The more things change the more they stay the same, eh? You can't please everyone, and everyone should know that. We go through this every four years when they think the same way during a primary election. They just don't seem to get that one does not get EVERYTHING they want.
08:38 AM - Oct 05, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}