Anissa
A
This is good news.
10:27 AM - Oct 05, 2023
darryl
A
In response to Anissa.
If she just do not want to sell then courts will tell the developer to kiss off. She don't need a lawyer. That is her perrogative.
But those who advise her to hold on for sentimental reasons are wrong and are harming her legacy.
They should tell her to publicly ask for bids
11:06 AM - Oct 05, 2023
darryl
A
In response to Anissa.
Even the best amongst us only come this way once.
We leave everything including our wealth.
Land ownership goes in the asset column. In that sense it is not special.
She can enrich herself by accepting a high offer. There is the generational wealth
11:00 AM - Oct 05, 2023
RONALD KEMP
A
In response to Anissa.
10:52 AM - Oct 05, 2023
darryl
A
In response to Anissa.
I was born and raised, educated in South Carolina. I know first hand the stories of our lands. I own inherited land in South Carolina. I know the sentiment. That sentiment and $6 will get her a really yummy Starbucks.
But a high market price for her property can create true generational wealth
10:48 AM - Oct 05, 2023
darryl
A
In response to Anissa.
Why she need even a penny to pay a lawyer ? It is her land. Obviously the courts in South Carolina will uphold ownership.
If the price is right she really should sell. Three million $ minimum and DEAL !!
"That land been in her family" Yeah, so.
She can be money bags and remain sentimental
10:40 AM - Oct 05, 2023
Anissa
A
In response to darryl.
I hear you, but they've been cut throat, even claiming she didn't own the land. Forget offering a couple million dollars, they wasn't trying to give her nothing. And this is not one situation. This happens somewhat frequently and showing the deed doesn't always immediately fix the problem.
10:58 AM - Oct 05, 2023
darryl
A
In response to darryl.
So much has been spoiled by that guy trump. Some people simply cannot be nice because they believe his bs.
Our national body will heal substantially when he goes off to prison. We all have a need to see him brought to justice. Those Hilton Head contractors need to see him taken down.
12:41 PM - Oct 05, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}