Jackie Bigford
A
About Me: mom to stray kitties...if I told you how many I would be committed 😊 #Cats

I love to connect with like-minded folks who love to share a laugh
#socialmedia junkie #byetwitter

I speak for voiceless animals & support several rescue groups
#Vegan for the animals
#Spoutible
04:46 PM - Feb 04, 2023 (Edited)
Linda B-B
A
In response to Jackie Bigford.
This is my darling Colby, whom we adopted 10 years ago. He's a CH Kitty (born with cerebellar hypoplasia, a permanent neurological condition). He can't jump or climb and he walks like a drunken sailor. In my eyes, he's *perfect*!

Black cats (and CH Kitties) are the BEST!❤ ❤ ❤
10:13 AM - Jun 05, 2023
Jackie Bigford
A
In response to Linda B-B.
No matter Colby's obstacles, he knows how lucky he was to be apart of your family and I am sure that he shows you love everyday and in the end, that is all that matters ...love your kind spirit :-)
12:47 PM - Jun 05, 2023
Steven Graham
A
Cats are wonderful! 😸
03:30 PM - May 08, 2023
Jackie Bigford
A
In response to Steven Graham.
I am a reformed Dog person, now spend my days as a servant to the royal household LOL! Here are a few strays that now call our house their castle :-)
03:35 PM - May 08, 2023
Lola Gayle
A
Gurl. Lemme tell ya. I seem to have had a never ending supply for years. We do what we must for our cat overlords.
02:19 PM - Apr 26, 2023
Jackie Bigford
A
In response to Lola Gayle.
Love connecting with fellow rescuers.....my house cup runneth over at the moment ....if not us...then who?
02:24 PM - Apr 26, 2023
Leslie Fox
A
I followed you because I love a good laugh especially nowadays. I’ve always had dogs but love cats as well. This is Molly our 1 yr. old German Shepard mix grand puppy. 😍
10:44 AM - Apr 24, 2023
Jackie Bigford
A
In response to Leslie Fox.
Welcome to my timeline "Molly" ....I have to say that you are quite a stunner (I am not flirting by the way :-)
02:05 PM - Apr 24, 2023
Vee a lot of everything Happened
A
Hello and welcome to the pod 🐳 You had me at stray cats💙
03:53 PM - Apr 21, 2023
Jackie Bigford
A
In response to Vee a lot of everything Happened.
Great to connect Vicki.....they just seem to find me...been rescuing for almost 20 years now...saved alot of lives ...I also have a heated house outside for those that are more feral. #strays #Cats
03:56 PM - Apr 21, 2023
Kitty Cat
A
Hi Jackie! Funny to find you here on spoutible as we always seem to find each other. This is ‘Liberty’s’ mom in Kentucky. She has had some medical challenges but now is thriving. I’m also caring for a feral cat colony now as well. Nice to connect away from the vile bird app. Happy spouting!
08:29 AM - Feb 12, 2023
Jackie Bigford
A
In response to Kitty Cat.
OMGosh....the universe moves in mysterious ways...glad to hear that Libbey is still thriving, albeit some challenges. So happy that the feral community has your guardianship! Big virtual hugs coming your way xoxo #catsofspoutible Here are my latest 3 street kitten rescues. #Cats #kittens ????????
02:01 PM - Feb 12, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}