Ruh Roh
A
I have travel plans.

If they come to fruition, I'll be in a place where this existence won't hurt any more.

Wish me luck.
01:30 AM - Oct 03, 2023

Only followers of this user (susanm) can see their posts

Ruh Roh
A
In response to Susan.
I've been up all night, debating whether or not to go. I don't know when, if ever. Maybe I'm just too much a coward to actually do it.

I can't talk about it anymore. I can't lie and say "I'm fine", but if I said this to anyone IRL they'd throw me in the psych ward in a straitjacket.
08:23 AM - Oct 04, 2023
💜 Callie 💜
A
In response to Ruh Roh.
So glad to see you’re still here. I’m a Sista. You know I checked a Brotha out.😂 I saw your music/videos & you are one gifted and talented brother.

It’s okay to not be fine. Folks opinions don’t matter. You don’t know me, but know that you do have real ones who care about you, and value you. 👊🏽
03:40 PM - Oct 04, 2023
Ruh Roh
A
In response to 💜 Callie 💜.
It's hard to have faith. The death of my wife, my personal health & COVID took a lot of career trajectory away, which has taken a while to rebuild. I spend most of my days alone, exc for medical appointments. No social life (that takes money & health). To quote Strayhorn, romance is mush.
11:47 AM - Oct 05, 2023
💜 Callie 💜
A
In response to Ruh Roh.
So sorry to hear about your wife’s passing. 🙏🏽 You’re dealing with a lot, all at once. That’s really tough to deal with & takes time. COVID did a number. Fortunately, you made it through. Give yourself permission and space to grieve, and take care of self. Love WILL come when the time is right.
12:16 PM - Oct 05, 2023
Ruh Roh
A
Most of what I'm dealing with is crisis & loss. FIL in 2014, my dog in 2019, dad in 2020, wife, MIL & BIL in '21, & cancer diagnosis for bro in 22, healthcare throughout, it's been one hit after another.
In response to 💜 Callie 💜.
08:57 PM - Oct 05, 2023
💜 Callie 💜
A
In response to Ruh Roh.
Wow! That is a tremendous amount of crisis. So sorry that you are going through this.
12:04 AM - Oct 10, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}