Trending "ROYAL EXPERT" #SussexDefender
B
#SussexSquad Where are my squaddies, its time for us to be more active here. Twitter or X or whatever is going down....
11:31 AM - Oct 06, 2023
Karen B
A
In response to Trending "ROYAL EXPERT" #SussexDefender.
We should see each other more next week. Chris is making it easier for people with similar interests to see each other spout.
07:57 PM - Oct 06, 2023
Catherine Roberts
A
Two spouts down from yours Chris talks about the new “interest based connections” feature he’s introducing. This should be great for squaddies in helping us find each other!
05:26 PM - Oct 06, 2023
Marie B
A
🙋🏽‍♀️Present and accounted for lol 😂..proud squaddie!
02:47 PM - Oct 06, 2023
angela dedeng
A
I have been patiently waiting for squaddies to be more active, more present on this site.
02:11 PM - Oct 06, 2023
Marie Jamison
A
👋🏾 I have a feeling our squaddies aren't coming until pod spaces are available. 😃 The larger accounts are here, just inactive. I wish they could understand how awesome it is to post Sussex news without trolls swarming the spouts.
11:36 AM - Oct 06, 2023
Marie B
A
In response to Marie Jamison.
Agree, I love Spoutible, so refreshing to not see all the vitriol. And, It’s been so awesome finding squaddies on here. I’m on IG and anytime anything negative shows on my timeline I block the account. When I was on Twitter, I made the mistake of engaging the haters and that was pointless.
02:46 PM - Oct 06, 2023
Rise and Thrive ♏️
A
In response to Marie Jamison.
I AGREE 👍🏽
05:08 AM - Nov 03, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}