Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 1/2
Interest-based connections is another feature we have been working on for months that will be another game-changer. Suggesting content based on interests isn't new. However, we will connect people based on their best qualities and not their worst. That is what makes our new feature different.
Christopher Bouzy @cbouzy
Next week, we will add the ability to create threads like Twitter with multiple spouts at once. We are also adding interest-based connections. For example, if you are into raisins, Spoutible will suggest other ACTIVE users interested raisins. Watch this space...
09:29 AM - Oct 06, 2023
10:55 AM - Oct 06, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 2/2
Other platforms use similar technology to make us angry at one another because it drives engagement, and they use our interests to inundate us with ads. We are using this tech to bring people together in a positive way. We believe engagement doesn't have to be negative to generate clicks and views.
10:56 AM - Oct 06, 2023
VotingMatters ⚖️.
A
Will this include sweeping our replies? I tend to mostly spout images, but reply with many many words —for reasons unknown. I guess just in case I should make a key word list and just start using them in spouts.
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
02:50 PM - Oct 06, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}