Tristan Snell
A
BREAKING: Judge Cannon strikes again, gives Trump huge, indefinite delay in Mar-a-Lago documents case.

Again, ANY other defendant, with such grave national security implications, would already have been detained and tried.

Will DOJ do 2nd indictment in different district now?
03:57 PM - Oct 06, 2023
Steve Rogers
A
In response to Tristan Snell.
The DOJ should call for Judge Cannon to be recused for favoritism either voluntarily or by force if necessary. This is a clear case of favoritism. I hope she is not allowed to pander to Trump and get away with it. If she does the people will lose all remaining faith in the government.
12:23 AM - Oct 07, 2023 (Edited)
Steve Rogers
A
In response to Steve Rogers.
It's sad to think our government could be conceding to a puny green judge with no experience and a thing for Defendant Trump even after she had been admonished for kissing Trump's ring.
12:49 AM - Oct 07, 2023 (Edited)
Steve Rogers
A
In response to Steve Rogers.
I think "faith in the government" should be "faith in the justice system".
03:06 PM - Oct 07, 2023
Rolf SAWADOGO
A
If he gets away with this, will have issue with any US official talking of other countries as banana republics.
07:40 PM - Oct 06, 2023
Seth Triggs
A
That's the power of having wide-ranging corrupt friends in office, and a media compliant in this and not doing a Benghazi on President Klan Robe.
07:32 PM - Oct 06, 2023
Karen B
A
I’m not surprised. She didn’t seem to remember her oath.
07:06 PM - Oct 06, 2023
Carmen Campbell-Bennett
B
I am not surprised! I'm just tired of the ish! What is her end game??!! 😑😡 What's her reward at the end of all this? 🫡🥴 He has no more delays/postponements to play with, so I'm sure he's thankful for HER! 😶😶
07:00 PM - Oct 06, 2023
Pam Sourelis
A
As expected.
05:08 PM - Oct 06, 2023
Blair Houghton
A
Hopefully they get Cannon removed for this.
04:07 PM - Oct 06, 2023
Abbi Lichtenstein
A
What about appealing the decision?
04:02 PM - Oct 06, 2023
Lynda Di
A
...sounds about white to me. Judge Cannon landed her position bc of tfg, and this is her payback
04:00 PM - Oct 06, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}