Spirit Island
A
We're just now finding out #Biden kept building #Trumpborderwall ever since he took office. He's proved himself to be a liar, breaker of campaign promises & pathetic #TrumpLite snake. #BidenBorderWall #politics #news https://www.texastribune.o...
05:02 PM - Oct 06, 2023 (Edited)
Colleen Becker
A
In response to Spirit Island.
“”The Biden administration’s flat refusal to use funds that have already been set aside by Congress to build the border wall is not only illegal and unconstitutional. It’s also wrong,” Paxton said in October when he filed the lawsuit in federal court.”

The article is 1 1/2 years old - and started
05:12 PM - Oct 06, 2023
Spirit Island
A
In response to Colleen Becker.
You're quoting Paxton? The corrupt, recently impeached AG in Texas to prove me wrong? When *entire* article is read we see:

Biden kept building Trump border wall when he took office, calling it "barriers"

GOP lawsuits were to force Biden to spend $ to build wall b4 5 yr appropriation term ended
06:01 PM - Oct 06, 2023
Colleen Becker
A
I'll have to read more on the “barriers” because that's not right … however, that older article certainly did not explain that issue.
And - I'm not sure why, but only half of my spout is there in the first reply.
In response to Spirit Island.
06:10 PM - Oct 06, 2023
Spirit Island
A
In response to Colleen Becker.
Yah, I figured it was glitch! You're correct, article isn't clear. None of the articles are clear. Its true appropriated $ can't be spent or redirected on something not in appropriation bill. Only Congress can REappropriate $. But Biden didn't need it, he just needed to not spend it, let it expire.
06:17 PM - Oct 06, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}