Happy Dem
A
thread 1/3
Xitter just stopped working for me. Can't tell if the site is down, or if I've been limited for being #nafo . I haven't even been on there in a while but I've heard he's attacking nafo officially. Anyway, it's a mess over there
07:56 PM - Oct 06, 2023
Happy Dem
A
thread 2/3
This happened right after I blocked the troll account "doubtible" on xitter after a bsky acct started acting like a fox news reporter posting quotes from the troll as tho they were news when I told another user that I like Spoutible. I don't know how @cbouzy has dealt with this all these yrs. 😔
08:10 PM - Oct 06, 2023
Happy Dem
A
thread 3/3
Xitter is working again for me, but I believe I "punished" for mentioning Spoutible too much. That has basically been the only posting I've been doing there, asking accts to post here.
04:57 PM - Oct 07, 2023
CosyMystery BookClub
A
Two of my fiends are NAFO fellas and have told me that they're glad that I'm no longer there because of the toxic mess it has become. Doesn't stop me from donating to Ukrainian charities, though.
In response to Happy Dem.
04:17 AM - Oct 07, 2023
CosyMystery BookClub
A
In response to CosyMystery BookClub.
Just realised that I spelled "friends" as 'fiends' and my NAFO friends went laughing like hyaenas when I showed my mistake.
06:14 AM - Oct 07, 2023
Happy Dem
A
In response to CosyMystery BookClub.
I wish we had more of a #NAFO presence and could have fundraisers here.
05:18 AM - Oct 07, 2023
CosyMystery BookClub
A
In response to Happy Dem.
Can you tell the fundraisers to move here? This site seems like a more conducive environment.
06:12 AM - Oct 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}