Evolve Undefined
A
Dose of reality this morning: Especially for the white people. If this irritates you in any way mild or massive, then greet it as a big fat learning opportunity. Don’t get angry, get curious- step aside from your ego and grow.
Muriel Vieux @MurielVieux
Tired of people saying they are angry that trump changed the country. Let’s be honest, he didn’t.

If you suffer from white and ally fragility, just don't read... keep scrolling, cause this will make you mad.

#TheAmericanHaitianPoet
10:56 AM - Oct 07, 2023
11:21 AM - Oct 07, 2023
Connie Sierras
A
I've said since the beginning that all trump gave them was permission to be their worst selves. My fervent hope is that by his bringing them out into the light, we can see how truly awful their worldview is & the majority of us can work together to bring truer equality to fruition.
In response to Evolve Undefined.
11:56 AM - Oct 07, 2023
Evolve Undefined
A
In response to Connie Sierras.
This is the hope that keeps me going. Anyone who has been through some things and grown from it knows that real growth is messy… you have to face the ugly shit straight on to address it. I’m a cis-het 58 year old white woman who has surprisingly always seen the US as a sham. But it’s on us…
12:10 PM - Oct 07, 2023
Evolve Undefined
A
…to make these ugly times an opportunity to clean house & dismantle the white supremacy we see EVERYWHERE. I choose to see this backlash as the fall of cis-het white male supremacy- everyone else needs to be empowered- we move forward together & minimize damage they are trying to do in the process.
12:15 PM - Oct 07, 2023
Connie Sierras
A
I'm a 69 yo US cishet white woman (about 1/4 Hispanic) who also wants white supremacy, patriarchy, bigotry of all kinds dismantled. Fought for feminism & a better world since a teen. Never thought we'd see fascism here similar to Nazi Germany, but here we are. I will fight as long as I am able to.
04:19 PM - Oct 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}