Anton Brakhage
A
thread 1/2
I'm voting for Joe because he's been steady in a crisis, rebuilt the economy, strengthened the judiciary, taken action on gun control, marriage rights, and debt relief, and rallied our allies to defend Ukraine. And because the alternative is unthinkable.

Why are you voting for Joe?

#VotingForJoe
Kos @Kosteo
I'm voting for Joe because he asked for my vote, and because I haven't forgotten.
09:00 AM - Oct 02, 2023
11:55 PM - Oct 07, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
thread 2/2
Also, and it's unfortunate that this is something that has to be pointed out, and no longer taken for granted, but he respects election results, and the peaceful transfer of power.
12:00 AM - Oct 08, 2023
AmericaNDN
A
In response to Anton Brakhage.
Same. Also bc he respects the norms, listens to the advice of experts, and ended Reaganomics.
12:45 AM - Oct 08, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
In response to AmericaNDN.
To be honest, if Biden had done nothing else of note, in his life, besides drive a stake through the heart of Reaganomics, that would be enough to earn his reelection.

#Bidenomics
#BidenHarris2024
#LetsFinishTheJob
01:03 AM - Oct 08, 2023
SeattleBlueGull
A
In response to Anton Brakhage.
He speaks in complete sentences and thinks in entire books. And he appoints people with appropriate expertise.
11:59 PM - Oct 07, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
In response to SeattleBlueGull.
This is a really important point.

The Presidency is too complex a job for any one person. Which means that effectively delegating is absolutely vital. Indeed, nominating appointees is one of the key powers of the Presidency.

Biden generally picks competent, reliable people. And that's priceless.
12:04 AM - Oct 08, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}