(laura) elsen
A
female-presenting person with a uterus married to a female-presenting person with a uterus here. i'm not sure what you think lesbian relationships are like but we still have lady bodies. we absolutely benefit from access to reproductive healthcare even if we're not repoducing (and many of us are).
Remo @Remoman
Rachel is gay. So many supporting women are gay. They will not benefit from the policies. They are doing it because it is the right thing to do. They are the opposite of the christian pastor that needs more because he needs another jet.
I am shocked, in a nice way, to see this repeated.
11:20 AM - Oct 08, 2023
11:36 AM - Oct 08, 2023
Aly C
A
In response to (laura) elsen.
I keep re-reading that post and I just can not figure out what the hell they are actually saying. All females (and males for their own matters but not pertinent here) need reproductive health rights. I can’t really get the point that they are trying to make here…
12:20 PM - Oct 08, 2023
Pamela B'well
A
Imagine that!

👩🏻‍💻 I’ve read that spout several times, looking for signs of a tongue-in-cheek, wink-wink delivery.

🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s astounding in its tone-deafness, astonishing in its ignorance of basic human anatomy.

🤷🏻‍♀️ Still scratching my head over this one.
11:59 AM - Oct 08, 2023
(laura) elsen
A
In response to Pamela B'well.
same, it was a weird thought i don't think landed well
12:15 PM - Oct 08, 2023
Char
A
Yes, I think they got a little fixed on the abortion piece, but also didn't take into account that lesbians sometimes carry babies, too.
11:49 AM - Oct 08, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}