Ola
A
thread 1/2
I watched short videos of Hamas attacks on innocent Israeli festival goers, and I also watched an Israel retaliation video released by Israel. It’s really heartbreaking and devastating.

Israelis and Palestinians are locked in a cycle of continuous violence and violent retaliation. It is sad!
Vaughn Hilton @VaughnHilton
All I know is as I watched the news this morning it was missing comments of mothers. Palestinian mothers and Israeli mothers who when burying their children really won't give a shit which side is right. Maybe we need to hear from them. The egotistical power hungry bureaucrats should talk to them.
10:11 AM - Oct 08, 2023
10:24 AM - Oct 08, 2023
Ola
A
thread 2/2
The conditions under which young Palestinians grow up and violence by Israeli forces will breed deep resentment against Israel, which will be exploited by malign actors like Hamas

Similarly, young Israelis will grow up with a deep resentment of Palestinians. The situation is an intractable problem!
10:27 AM - Oct 08, 2023
Denise Greene
A
The northern Ireland mothers need to contact the mothers in Israel and Palestine. Only those women were successful in getting some decreasing the violence going on there in Belfast. The mothers in Israel and Palestine need help!
In response to Ola.
01:45 AM - Oct 09, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}