Premillenial
A
thread 1/4
It's so difficult to announce a position on what is going on in Israel currently. It's a complicated situation, with bad & inhuman decisions on all sides. To explain is an act of lengthy nuance, which is not (or at least no longer) an American trait.
What's easiest to say is it's an absolute tra
11:03 PM - Oct 09, 2023 (Edited)
Premillenial
A
thread 2/4
I'm not Jewish, but I have very dear Jewish friends.
I'm not Palestinian, but I had a very kind, very headstrong Palestinian mentor who respected me.

Israel today is a situation that finally ran out the long patience of the oppressed Palestinians. It doesn't excuse the response but does explain it.
11:09 PM - Oct 09, 2023
Premillenial
A
thread 3/4
The Palestinians are a controlled, contained people, trapped in the Gaza strip in terrible conditions, with Israelis controlling & creating those conditions. Palestinian children contend with an inhumane environment, imposed by armed Israelis.

Joy Reid did incredible job presenting all this today.
11:14 PM - Oct 09, 2023
Premillenial
A
thread 4/4
Again, I do not condone the final desperate terroristic response to decades/generations of worsening conditions.
But this tragedy (for all sides) began with the Israeli govt & their policy supporters.
And if it affects non-Israeli citizens, the rest of the world ignored the situation.
Weep for both.
11:24 PM - Oct 09, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}