Khrissy Choate
A
thread 1/4
Regardless of what your beliefs about religion may be, I would like you to know this. There are Christians and then there are churchgoers. Christians are people like myself who have read the Bible and who try our best to follow the example and teachings of Jesus. We try to help the hungry, (Cont.)
08:04 PM - Oct 08, 2023
Khrissy Choate
A
thread 2/4
The sick, the poor, and the homeless. We realize that science is important and trust it and believe in it. Our belief in a higher power brings us solace in times of grief and sorrow. We value the separation of church and state. We fight for a woman’s right to choose. (Cont.)
08:09 PM - Oct 08, 2023
Khrissy Choate
A
thread 3/4
We don’t care what goes on in a person’s bedroom, because love is love between two consenting adults. Churchgoers are the people who do none of this. They are the people who yield Christianity as a weapon to punish others and to keep them oppressed. (Cont.)
08:13 PM - Oct 08, 2023
Khrissy Choate
A
thread 4/4
They brag about their church attendance and try to force their beliefs on everyone around them. They act pious on Sunday or any church day and kick the downtrodden further down the minute services have ended.
08:15 PM - Oct 08, 2023
Bethany K
A
Oh sure, there are whole denominations I wouldn’t touch.
In response to Khrissy Choate.
05:24 PM - Oct 10, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}