100% Antifa, thought everyone was.
B
Anyone who thinks this fucked up House will certify a Biden win, even a blowout, please let me know the strain you are on.

And then you think THIS 6-3 fucked up SC won't do absolutely the wrong thing? ...again?

He's coming back.

The USA has about 16 months to live.
06:43 AM - Oct 11, 2023
Paul Bradshaw
A
In response to 100% Antifa, thought everyone was..
Counterpoint: One of the achievements of the last Congress was to strengthen the Electoral Count Act. It will be much harder for even a Republican Congress to refuse to certify an election. Their role has been reduced almost to merely ceremonial.

Also: Dems are VERY likely to take back the House.
10:59 AM - Oct 11, 2023
B
In response to Paul Bradshaw.
Look at all this that has to happen before January. The well is so poisoned, it's certain there will be lots of fuckery.

State electors don't do their duty, SC vote 5-4 that shit's too crazy and toss it back to House where there will be 1 vote per state.

Sound crazy? Google Florida Recount 2000.
04:56 PM - Oct 11, 2023 (Edited)
Ale Am
A
I understand the discouragement and pessimism because at the moment all of us who are aware of the danger we are running are sharing it, which is why we need to find interest, the desire to see that we can do it, we will be able to prevent what you mentioned from happening. Voting must be our weapon
08:00 AM - Oct 11, 2023
Steven McDermott
A
So the certification takes place after the new congress is seated. Unless the republicans hold their majority it will be VP Harris and Speaker Jefferies running things. But we have to vote!
07:21 AM - Oct 11, 2023
blueOcean
A
In response to Steven McDermott.
Regardless, Harris presides over the certification and probably won't fall for a green bay sweep/fake elector scheme. So either another J6 insurrection or civil war would be needed to overturn the election. Grassley would also be barred from fudging, A mole as speaker may be their best option.
09:14 AM - Oct 11, 2023
B
In response to Steven McDermott.
Look at all this that has to happen before January. The well is so poisoned, it's certain there will be lots of fuckery.

State electors won't do their duty, SC vote 5-4 that shit's too crazy and toss it back to House where there will be 1 vote per state.

Sound crazy? Google Florida Recount 2000.
05:03 PM - Oct 11, 2023
Sharon Oates
A
Np he isn't. That's all I can say on that subject.
07:12 AM - Oct 11, 2023
my name means God's grace
A
In response to Sharon Oates.
Agreed. Some folx live for the doom and gloom. It validates their Eeyore (sp) personality....
08:41 AM - Oct 11, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}