MR eLIAS
A
I have not commented but that is a obligation I feel now.
I support Israel 100%.

Let's get one thing straight. You are not a freedom fighter when you kill and decapitate children and newborn babies. You are a evil fuck that must be eliminated from this world.
12:50 PM - Oct 11, 2023
Verifiably Nobody
A
In response to MR eLIAS.
At the expense of civilian Palestinians? Should an entire community be punished because we support Israeli civilians? I stand with the oppressed, the vulnerable, the abused. I don’t care what flag is flying over them.
12:57 PM - Oct 11, 2023
MR eLIAS
A
If your perceived correct morality is asking you to put on a bomb & blow up innocent children or decapitate babies you are fucked in the brain. No matter what country or religion you are respect the humanity of life. I want the Palestinian peace loving people to have home. Do not support terrorists.
In response to Verifiably Nobody.
03:06 PM - Oct 11, 2023
Verifiably Nobody
A
In response to MR eLIAS.
Nothing I have said could lead you to suppose I support any form of terrorism. Direct your vitriol elsewhere.
05:34 PM - Oct 11, 2023
ammar1811
A
In response to MR eLIAS.
Even the Israeli military could not confirm babies were "decapitated" and no one here supports strapping bombs to kill babies. But your side seems to be ok if the bombs are not in "strapped" form but JDAM form that ooops! Kills entire families and targeted by the same intel that missed the attack.
03:54 PM - Oct 11, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}