Russ Cole
A
William it is sooo good to find somebody who understands what I am trying to get across to these Bo zos.
Mention women voters, they loose it. I am saying if all women vote more women will get elected, it just stands to reason.
04:31 PM - Oct 11, 2023
hal
A
In response to Russ Cole.
I assume you're just exercising the Art of Troll, because otherwise I'm absolutely not getting why you are targeting your message specifically to women. Men are clearly the bigger problem.
04:50 PM - Oct 11, 2023
Lisa K. "Guardian of Radical Visions"
A
In response to Russ Cole.
And, if fewer men supported the GOP, then we wouldn't be in this mess. Work on your side of the equation.
The women here do not need to be told to vote. We already do.

So stop lecturing women.
04:43 PM - Oct 11, 2023
Russ Cole
A
In response to Lisa K. "Guardian of Radical Visions".
I am a Democrat, Lisa and I do not lecture. I am pointing out the SIMPLPE FACT that women could control the show if they vote. Screw the other variables in the equation. Men have run the show since 1776. It is time for a Woman President. Re-read my post. This country is a fuc**ng mess.
04:50 PM - Oct 11, 2023
Russ Cole
A
In response to Lisa K. "Guardian of Radical Visions".
Point taken Lisa. If I may, the point I am trying to make is women can change the course of things, regardless of what men do, finally! The opportunity is here, the time is ripe. Yes! women can fix it.
06:11 PM - Oct 11, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}