Claudia Citro
A
Agreed. Looks like deliberate destruction to me. Wonder why? Wealthy people don’t normally destroy their own.
Agent Of Chaos @He_is_me_and_I_am_you
Is Muskrat trying to see how fast he can sink his $44b? It sure seems that way.
07:54 PM - Feb 25, 2023
08:02 PM - Feb 25, 2023
EdwardA(callmeEd)Peterson
A
In response to Claudia Citro.
With the recent discovery of many Russian trolls/bots as twitter blue subscrivers, I had the thought that maybe he gets more money from Russia for advancing their agenda than he loses from other avenues.
09:07 PM - Feb 25, 2023
Christine
A
He might be looking for a tax write off
09:00 PM - Feb 25, 2023
Stewart Tan
A
Maybe to show that he can burn $44b and not lose sleep over it? Or to make it to the Guinness Book of World Records (hah!). 😳
08:10 PM - Feb 25, 2023
Atheist Spinster
A
He really thinks that he's hitched his little fascist wagon to the right star. He believes that his narcissism will make it all happen for him. His fanboys have blown so much smoke up his ass that he can't see straight.
Unearned wealth does not wisdom make.
08:07 PM - Feb 25, 2023
eTrix☮️❤️?
A
It was a place where information was shared freely where journalists and blog journalists made their careers. Because people were mean to him.
08:05 PM - Feb 25, 2023
RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his)
A
That's why he delisted Twitter off the exchanges. He knew full well if he tried to do that the shareholders would sue him to oblivion.
08:05 PM - Feb 25, 2023
Anna BB
A
Yes, I also believe that Twitter was deliberately destroyed (or in the process to be) because it became too powerful and influential.
08:04 PM - Feb 25, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}