Christopher Bouzy
A
Kamala Harris' biggest challenge is the clickbait-loving media.
07:17 AM - Oct 12, 2023
Judith Olson
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Was going to vote for Kamala befor Biden but she dropped out . Nothing has changed and I would vote for her again. Very capable. Extremely qualified
12:59 PM - Oct 12, 2023
Penelope Lowder
A
I read this article and the accompanying piece. I feel the question we should be asking is why, in the 21st century, America has a problem with a woman as President? Germany, Taiwan, England, NZ, Liberia, Senegal, Vietnam, Finland, Trinidad and Tobago, Mauritius, etc. have and had women Presidents.
12:26 PM - Oct 12, 2023
Diogenes the Cynic
A
Kamala biggest challenge is a country that hates women & especially HATES black women.
11:18 AM - Oct 12, 2023
Max Prophet
A
In response to Diogenes the Cynic.
If the woman was an economic progressive I think she would win. For a cop or former ambitious 1st lady that promise "more of the same" which isn't benefiting the working class. Probably not. But it's not about race (for me at least).
01:50 PM - Oct 12, 2023
Love Miracles
B
I have complete faith in her abilities and her intentions.
I will vote for her in any election, against any opponent.
11:09 AM - Oct 12, 2023
Mary Becker
A
And it doesn't seem to phaser her. Calm, strong and collected.
10:27 AM - Oct 12, 2023
Amy Magnus
A
100%
09:42 AM - Oct 12, 2023
Randall Krause
B
I want her to be President
09:25 AM - Oct 12, 2023
Sue Cohen
B
GOP is terrified of her & MSM are their #GOPLapdogs happy to amplify their lies & BS
Why is so much hate directed @VP
Is it because she’s
1- A smart woman
2-A Black woman
3-Married to a Jewish man
4-All of the above
https://www.whitehouse.gov...
09:16 AM - Oct 12, 2023
Susan Sampson
A
In response to Sue Cohen.
This event was GREAT!!
05:03 PM - Oct 12, 2023
Penelope Lowder
A
In response to Sue Cohen.
Yes
05:12 PM - Oct 12, 2023
BTSdaily7 (sporadic;)
A
What I notice is headlines for Republicans are what they say… Pence says [lie], no fact check until into main copy, sometimes paragraphs in. For Dems it’s always questioned or negated… Harris college tour: students aren’t so sure! Then interview one attendee that’s on the fence.
This is by design.
08:59 AM - Oct 12, 2023
L H Field
A
The media has shown itself to be misogynistic. Look what it did to Hillary Clinton, for reference.
08:58 AM - Oct 12, 2023
WhalingOutLoud
A
I suspect there are more than a few people who are fed up with the media's drama and the obstructionist political drama and they are laying low. In other wprds, maybe they are thinking it is no one's business knowing in advance how they will vote. Algorithms-be-damned.
08:25 AM - Oct 12, 2023
Catherine Roberts
A
A woman of intellect….

The media didn’t seem to have any difficulty with Obama also a person of intellect.
07:23 AM - Oct 12, 2023 (Edited)
Nefarious Newt
A
It's kind of hard to make your case to the American people when the "news" media WON'T GIVE YOU AIR TIME. They are so enamored of the eyeballs FP45 draws, they won't give THE SITTING VICE PRESIDENT the time of day. The NY Crimes is one of the BIGGEST offenders.
07:21 AM - Oct 12, 2023
Garnet
A
In response to Nefarious Newt.
And when the news media has already decided tat you're "unlikeable." Or willing to just push the narrative, or lazy. They're don't the same kind of hatchet job in Kamala as they did on Hillary Clinton. I hope people don't fall for it.
08:07 AM - Oct 12, 2023
Just a scifi nerd
A
In response to Nefarious Newt.
Its all about the clicks. People need to stop clicking on stories about TOG (the other guy). I dont even like calling him the former guy because thats too dignified. Its hard to stop clicking bc we all want to know he will be convicted for 1 of his crimes but thats why the media obsesses on him.
07:38 AM - Oct 28, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}