Bruno and Augie’s Dad
A
In response to Michael McKelvey.
There’s no magic wand or silver bullet. The solution will be a system of solutions, each of which moves the needle 1-2%.
02:57 PM - Sep 10, 2023
Marcella Garcia
A
In response to Bruno and Augie’s Dad.
Start with the weapons.
04:39 PM - Oct 16, 2023
Bruno and Augie’s Dad
A
02:36 PM - Sep 10, 2023
Miggs Bylaws
A
There is absolutely an issue where violence is encouraged in men/boys as a way to resolve anger, sadness, or frustration rather than communicate and experience a comforting supportive hand. Many other aspects to how we isolate boys/men in society as the antithesis of women rather than as equals.
07:18 PM - Sep 09, 2023
Miggs Bylaws
A
In response to Miggs Bylaws.
Let me add that this was not a 'poor men' comment, so much as boys/men need friends, support networks and positive reinforcement in the same way girls/women/two-spirit/non-binary/agender folks need them. Without empathetic support we are all capable of developing self-harm or of harming others.
07:59 PM - Oct 23, 2023
Greg Westbay
B
Absolute truth. I couldn’t even have a sports discussion on the other app without toxic bros threatening violence.
06:57 PM - Aug 24, 2023
Arlene Mach
A
Agreed. I have more to say in the topic but won’t bore you with my woes. I will simply emphasize that male rage is the issue.
11:35 PM - Feb 25, 2023
Michael McKelvey
A
In response to Arlene Mach.
Agreed! Is insane To watch.
10:15 AM - Feb 26, 2023
OneOfTheSmiths
A
100% agree! 👏🏿👏👏🏻👏🏿👏👏🏻👏🏿👏👏🏻👍
09:56 PM - Feb 25, 2023
O Aguabonita
A
"Killing machines" inadequately states the problem, which is that they are *RAPID* HUMAN SLAUGHTER machines. Kill MANY humans VERY fast. That is their whole raison d'etre -- the core, sole functionality they DON'T share with "normal" guns. Ban them.
08:31 PM - Feb 25, 2023
KathleenSimms
A
Thank you. I say this all the time. So many excuses for the violence. There certainly are some mentally ill persons that kill but it isn't the driving factor for most.
08:10 PM - Feb 25, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}