Bowerydoll
A
thread 1/2
02:41 PM - Oct 12, 2023
Rosetta
A
thread 3/2
Self-hate in our community is growing. I blame white supremacy. Their constant attack against our culture, how we speak, our hair, our skin tone, the denial of our humanity leads many to hate who they are as they dream to be a part of the dominant demographic. All skin folk ain’t kin folk.
09:24 PM - Oct 12, 2023
Rosetta
A
thread 4/2
Self-hate in our community is growing. I blame white supremacy. Their constant attack against our culture, how we speak, our hair, our skin tone, the denial of our humanity leads many to hate who they are as they dream to be a part of the dominant demographic. All skin folk ain’t kin folk.
Rosetta
A
In response to Bowerydoll.
Bowerydoll
A
In response to Rosetta.
Absolute truth, sis🖐🏾🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
09:27 PM - Oct 12, 2023
Rosetta
A
thread 1/2
Rosetta
A
thread 1/2
Muriel Branch
B
Folks who hate the skin they’re in- ugghhh.
02:44 PM - Oct 12, 2023
Bowerydoll
A
In response to Muriel Branch.
You know it🔥
02:45 PM - Oct 12, 2023
Pa Dad
A
In response to Muriel Branch.
If you don't like who you are and the package you are in, that is truly a BIG problem for you. First learn to love yourself.
09:21 PM - Oct 12, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}