FarD Mai
A
thread 1/4
I want one person, just one, to give me an actually viable solution as to how to avoid civilian casualties when fighting terrorists using human shields, without giving terrorists what they want. Just one.

I don’t want lectures on proportionality. I don’t want your ignorant, antisemitic, Israel
03:50 PM - Oct 12, 2023
FarD Mai
A
thread 2/4
is to blame for everything bullshit. I’m not military, and I don’t like seeing civilians harmed, but I’d really love one just one person to give a reasonable, viable way for Israel to defend herself, eradicate terrorists, rescue hostages, and avoid casualties. One “do this” instead “don’t do x,y,z.”
03:50 PM - Oct 12, 2023
FarD Mai
A
thread 3/4
And here’s the ignorance part…a) Israel was created by a UN resolution, a partition that divided the former British Mandate of Palestine into two nations, b) Hamas denies Israel’s right to exist, and its stated purpose is the eradication of ALL of Israel and all Jews, c) Hamas has repudiated any
04:18 PM - Oct 12, 2023
FarD Mai
A
thread 4/4
previous agreements and accords. So, with that context, who exactly is supposed to come to the UN to negotiate this? Who will ensure Hamas abides by any such negotiation? Your reply, without mired is EXACTLY the kind of uninformed tripe I was railing about. Nothing but generic “war and greed bad”
FarD Mai
A
thread 5/4
with zero actual, viable suggestions. JFC this is exhausting.

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}