Josef Konrad
A
thread 1/5
You're never too old to catch the thrill of being #mobile as you chase new experiences. This was my first time on a friend’s electric scooter 🛴 a few weeks ago. The wind in my hair felt like youth's sweet whisper. #dailypicturetheme
07:24 AM - Oct 09, 2023
Minnie the Pooh
A
thread 2/5
Btw, apropos of nothing recent but of something we've discussed previously -- I was thinking of maybe writing a pilot, using your noise situation as a premise, but perhaps a female protag, who enters a random office building and pretends she works there. She is assumed to be a new employee and gets
04:48 PM - Oct 12, 2023
Minnie the Pooh
A
thread 3/5
an assignment (perhaps as an ad copywriter?) so she does it, presents it, and the buyers love it. She keeps succeeding in spite of herself. She is working on her own novel, a mystery. Meanwhile, she meets a love interest at "work" and then ... there's a real murder in the office! Mad Men meets O
Minnie the Pooh
A
thread 4/5
Only Murders in the Building. Trouble is, I don't know how to write a pilot. Do you know how? I suppose I could read a book....
Josef Konrad
A
thread 5/5
I can make some recommendations.
04:49 PM - Oct 12, 2023
Josef Konrad
A
thread 6/5
That is weird @Minnie you somehow turned your reply into a thread.

Security!
04:52 PM - Oct 12, 2023
Josef Konrad
A
Bwa ha ha ha! "Elegant" I was not.

However, I'll put more effort into my sartorial selection the next time. Maybe lederhosen and an alpine cap?
In response to Minnie the Pooh.
04:10 PM - Oct 12, 2023 (Edited)
Minnie the Pooh
A
thread 1/5
Only Murders in the Building. Trouble is, I don't know how to write a pilot. Do you know how? I suppose I could read a book....
Josef Konrad
A
thread 1/5
I can make some recommendations.
04:49 PM - Oct 12, 2023
Minnie the Pooh
A
thread 1/5
an assignment (perhaps as an ad copywriter?) so she does it, presents it, and the buyers love it. She keeps succeeding in spite of herself. She is working on her own novel, a mystery. Meanwhile, she meets a love interest at "work" and then ... there's a real murder in the office! Mad Men meets O
Minnie the Pooh
A
In response to Josef Konrad.
thread 1/5
Btw, apropos of nothing recent but of something we've discussed previously -- I was thinking of maybe writing a pilot, using your noise situation as a premise, but perhaps a female protag, who enters a random office building and pretends she works there. She is assumed to be a new employee and gets
Minnie the Pooh
A
In response to Josef Konrad.
Yes. Could not make this situation worse.
04:41 PM - Oct 12, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}