Jaha Jay Hughes
B
Israel is using White Phosphorus Bombs against the Palestinians. There is no way in hell Hamas fighters are amongst those Palestinian civilians! Israel is not attacking Hamas! Israel is extinguishing the Palestinians to send a message. America stands with their Genocide!!
08:35 PM - Oct 12, 2023
Phoenician
A
In response to Jaha Jay Hughes.
Who started this again?

And—forgive me, I want to be clear—which of you two is right now calling for the eradication of the other in your organizing documents?

You want sympathy for your cause, nothing more. So does Israel. Israel treats Palestinians shamefully. You want them dead.

No sympathy.
08:43 PM - Oct 12, 2023
Jaha Jay Hughes
B
In response to Phoenician.
Istael started this conflict and has for over 70 years! You clearly have not read any if my spouts. I made it clear Israel has the right to protect themselves and live in peace. Usrael has bullied the Palestinians, controls the electricity, water and food of the Palestinians. Israel are the Nazis
08:46 PM - Oct 12, 2023
Jaha Jay Hughes
B
In response to Phoenician.
Carrying out genocide against the Palestinian people. I do not give a damn what people believe or want to believe. I am clearly stating what I know is the truth. America, England, France and others are cheering on and fully supporting Israel as Israel commits war crimes against the Palestinians.
08:50 PM - Oct 12, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}