Jaha Jay Hughes
B
I have unpopular opinions at times. I stand by them. I would not cut all aid to Israel. Israel by nature of being Jewish has enemies who would love nothing more than to watch Israel burn to the ground. We must remember that as we deal with Israel and its War Crimes.
03:56 PM - Oct 12, 2023
Phoenician
A
In response to Jaha Jay Hughes.
And “Palestinians”, too. Because they’re committing war crimes, also.
09:29 PM - Oct 12, 2023
Jaha Jay Hughes
B
You clearly have no clue who I am! I do not give a damn about your sympathies or having you join me. I post my views because I am an American Citizen and I can. If "White Liberal" bothers you, so what. I see the most hateful things about Black Americans on social media. You can hit the road!
In response to Phoenician.
09:34 PM - Oct 12, 2023
Phoenician
A
I don’t care who you are. I was raised to treat everyone the same—period. It doesn’t matter to me if you’re a wealthy, well-educated captain of industry who sees only one side, or a poor, racist handicapped pig who only sees one side. Your status means nothing to me.
09:55 PM - Oct 12, 2023
Jaha Jay Hughes
B
Ho humm! I hear that refrain all day. I am glad for you.
09:58 PM - Oct 12, 2023
Phoenician
A
And if hearing the ugly truth about “Palestinians” bothers you—as clearly it does—you’re welcome to shut up and move on, too.

Shame how what goes around comes around, huh.
09:43 PM - Oct 12, 2023
Jaha Jay Hughes
B
Really? What goes around comes around? I live it now! You may want to remember that in the very near future!! There is no ugly truth. You have shown me nothing but that you are trained to belueve whatever the government tells you. I will continue to spout as I fuc** please.
09:47 PM - Oct 12, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}