Phoenician
A
thread 1/1
1/ Well, let’s see. I taught you that only seeing one side of a conflict is wrong (especially for someone who does “research”.) it smacks of racism. It’s also wrong because both sides have committed acts of cruelty, but you never condemn the “Palestinians”, only Israel and her supporters. I taught…
10:38 PM - Oct 12, 2023
Phoenician
A
thread 2/1
1/ Well, let’s see. I taught you that only seeing one side of a conflict is wrong (especially for someone who does “research”.) it smacks of racism. It’s also wrong because both sides have committed acts of cruelty, but you never condemn the “Palestinians”, only Israel and her supporters. I taught…
Phoenician
A
thread 3/1
Phoenician
A
thread 4/1
Phoenician
A
thread 5/1
Jaha Jay Hughes
B
History will not be forgiving of the world powers who support and cheer for Israel as it commits their "Final Solution" against the Palestinians.
10:00 PM - Oct 12, 2023
Phoenician
A
In response to Jaha Jay Hughes.
Could be.

Nobody outside the Arabian world sympathizes with Hamas. So it could happen to Israel as well.

Oh, and please list the world powers “cheering” for Israel? The only ‘cheering’ I’ve heard is for Hamas, from Hezbollah and Iran. But I make mistakes. Cite your sources, of course.
10:14 PM - Oct 12, 2023
Jaha Jay Hughes
B
In response to Phoenician.
First, tell me point by point what you taught me? The fact you do not know who is cheering for Israel shows you have no idea of what is going on in the world. The nations are clear àbout it. You do understand I am running for office and have to constantly stay up on our nation and the world, right?
10:18 PM - Oct 12, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}