CALL TO ACTIVISM
A
Ron DeSantis wants teachers to decide which books your kids read and to only teach his approved versions of history that are presented in a way he finds appealing.

His campaign against the "woke" is an assault on public education.
10:51 PM - Feb 25, 2023
Florida Redhead
A
In response to CALL TO ACTIVISM.
Is he planning some coup to stay in power?
in 2026 his ass is gone.
02:42 PM - Apr 02, 2024
Alicia Mendoza
A
The absolute audacity and insanity of this fraction of a man!
10:45 PM - Oct 02, 2023
Yvonne Vines
B
It t rasict to use the word woke! It offend me personally And how can this be legal & allowed in America our founding fathers were dumb as hell! They based our constitution on a honor system instead of laws to protect our democracy
04:37 PM - Feb 26, 2023
sr gillespie
A
He and the Moms for Liberty want the schools to fail so he and his buddies can come in with charters, taking money from public schools to make their friends rich and "Christianize" everyone. Talk about grooming. That they are getting away with it is sickening. Why aren't more parents fighting back?
03:30 PM - Feb 26, 2023
Riley
A
He has us sick down here!
09:13 AM - Feb 26, 2023
BK&Cleo's Mom
A
I thought DeSantis wanted the parents to decide the books to be banned (not taught)? Teachers don’t want any of the “banned” books to be banned. It’s the parents not the teachers at least that what all my friends that are teachers are telling me.
09:09 AM - Feb 26, 2023
DeDe Melendez
B
He is racist and might as well say he hates black people and immigrants.
12:11 AM - Feb 26, 2023
Gretchen Brahm
A
Absolutely. I'm devastated for those hard working teachers and for the students and families who will suffer because things won't change until too much damage has been done.
12:01 AM - Feb 26, 2023
Annie Bee Good
A
I wonder how many Florida students will be accepted to Yale like Ron was after he enjoyed the benefits of an uncensored education.
11:00 PM - Feb 25, 2023
Molson691
B
It's Facisim and it's wrong! I am so surprised so many Floridians bought this Asshats bullshit Con Job!
10:56 PM - Feb 25, 2023
Gretchen Brahm
A
In response to Molson691.
Keep in mind that it is a very heavily gerrymandered state AND DeSantis has been running a very heavy marketing campaign touting his successes.
12:02 AM - Feb 26, 2023
Atheist Spinster
A
He is an insult to human intelligence and independence. Complete waste of space, time and oxygen.
10:54 PM - Feb 25, 2023
Jasmine DuBois
A
In response to Atheist Spinster.
I agree with this statement 💯
10:56 PM - Feb 25, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}