Marie B
A
thread 1/1
Someone explain it to me like I’m a 5 year old, how is Jim Jordan a contender for the Speaker of the house??! …how is an alleged insurrection supporter in line to become the next speaker??? America, wake up do you see what’s happening? Jim Jordan works for Donald Trump, not the American people.
06:29 PM - Oct 14, 2023
DazedAndConfused
A
In response to Marie B.
He is not. Or rather the same way that 45 is a contender to be president. He’s not a Democrat. A vote for any Republican in recent years is a vote for hatred, division and the oppression of anyone wanting a society where people have the opportunity to become their best selves.
09:14 AM - Oct 20, 2023
Julia@myollieBarradise1
B
In response to Marie B.
I read that Jim Jordan is trying to get people to vote for him....but does he actually have the votes to become speaker...I hope not...
06:52 PM - Oct 14, 2023
Marie B
A
In response to Julia@myollieBarradise1.
Although he doesn’t have the votes yet, the fact that he’s even in the running is baffling.
11:49 PM - Oct 14, 2023
Yimi_Kyrabo
A
In response to Marie B.
Right! What’s also odd is how few within their ranks either have no ambition to lead or just don’t want the drama of Trump and his sickophants. Or… they never came to lead, they came for the money, official and unofficial!
06:40 PM - Oct 14, 2023
Andrew Senior
A
In response to Marie B.
Well the instigator is in line to be President - again!
06:36 PM - Oct 14, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}