@Tuckertown
A
"Hamas is not the Palestinian people," U.S. Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin tells nickschifrin
"These are separate entities, and so I do not think that the people should pay the price." PBSNewsHour
08:48 PM - Oct 14, 2023
Blair Houghton
A
In response to @Tuckertown.
Israel is not targeting civilians, it is targeting Hamas combatants, who are illegally hiding among civilians. Hamas is commiting a war crime, and terrorism. Israel is not.
02:59 AM - Oct 15, 2023
@Tuckertown
A
In response to Blair Houghton.
I understand that. I also know who our allies are in the region. I think that Gaza will be swept from north to south, moving residents back and forth.
12:59 PM - Oct 15, 2023
ZERO FUX
C
In response to @Tuckertown.
The US government making a couple of statements a week later while supporting war crimes the whole time. These statements do not mean an F ing thing.
08:51 PM - Oct 14, 2023
@Tuckertown
A
In response to ZERO FUX.
This is a guerilla war with the Palestine ppl paying the price as human shields. Please note: NO Arab nation has come forward to help them. No emergency transports, no food, no water, no nothing. WHY?
08:53 PM - Oct 14, 2023
Blair Houghton
A
In response to ZERO FUX.
Calling military actions targeting Hamas combatants "war crimes" because of collateral damage resulting from Hamas illegally hiding among civilians is what doesn't mean a F'ing thing.
02:56 AM - Oct 15, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}