Azuhra
A
A little romantic embrace with Michael Bell to cheer up your timelines today, mayhap?
01:34 PM - Oct 14, 2023
Changing Plumbob
A
In response to Azuhra.
The lighting in this picture is perfect 😍 aww he looks so happy, and the cow looks fabulous 10/10
03:13 PM - Oct 14, 2023
Azuhra
A
In response to Changing Plumbob.
I turned the camera around as they were hugging and found the suns rays right there - I had no choice but to screenshot! Unfortunately, the fair ate my cow. No idea where Gertrude 1 went - she's in no inventories. Had to buy Gertrude 2.
11:15 PM - Oct 14, 2023
Changing Plumbob
A
In response to Azuhra.
Did you check with debug items on? I couldn’t find my chickens until I put debug objects on for household inventory. I can’t believe her and her perfectly matching hat/sweater combo just disappeared 😭 (also my sims adopted a cat that I called Gertrude just this last week, spooky)
01:04 AM - Oct 15, 2023
Azuhra
A
I did look there, always have to when I have BBB installed. Lots of things wind up under debug 😶 Thank you though!
02:38 PM - Oct 15, 2023
Changing Plumbob
A
In response to Azuhra.
Damn fair! Am I going to be paranoid and not enter my animals now? Why yes, yes I am. I've been having problems with festivals/events ending without "winners" being declared so I'm worried the fair would definitely take my animals to keep in limbo forever
03:17 PM - Oct 15, 2023
Azuhra
A
According to the in game notice at the end of the fair, you are supposed to be able to click on an empty animal shed and have an option to place unhoused animals there. My empty shed has no such option. I had to replay the fair -- borked my own game, yeehaw!
05:06 PM - Oct 15, 2023
Azuhra
A
In response to Azuhra.
I also play with mods though. No idea if that's influencing something here of it this is just a Sims 4 bug. Neither would surprise me.
05:07 PM - Oct 15, 2023
Changing Plumbob
A
In response to Azuhra.
Wait, did replaying the fair get back Gertrude 1 or did you enter the fair again with Gertrude 2? Also yeah it could be a mod problem causing me event issues to, but I don't want to get rid of any of my mods 😢
05:12 PM - Oct 15, 2023
Azuhra
A
It was Gertrude 1. The save corrupted after the fair, I hadn't saved before the fair - so it was the original Gertrude. I've still lost her the second time though.
06:10 PM - Oct 15, 2023
Changing Plumbob
A
In response to Azuhra.
Poor Gertrude, she joins Bella Goth in the missing hall of fame
06:15 PM - Oct 15, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}