Becky A.
A
Work Spout- Part of my job is to track down payments from our clients. Mostly, they pay on time. The aggravation is when I send a payment status request & the AP department doesn't tell me a date. I need an ETA on the payment. Just. Give. Me. A. Date. Answer the question asked. Not that hard.
09:07 AM - Oct 16, 2023
Shadow Townsend
A
In response to Becky A..
Don’t get this at all ! As a CPA who has experience managing an AP department it is in their best interest to make sure the late payables % is low . Does the controller know this ?
10:06 AM - Oct 16, 2023
Becky A.
A
In response to Shadow Townsend.
I'm patient, professional. I don't send reqsts until invoices are late by 21 days. This one tho... they told me what's going on- but not the date I requested. I end up having to send multiple emails to get them to answer the original "when will we be paid?" Next step- contact the controller.
10:36 AM - Oct 16, 2023
Shadow Townsend
A
Wow my CEO would have blown a gasket . He wanted his money as fast as possible, even offered discounts for early payments . Everywhere is different. Good luck
In response to Becky A..
11:53 AM - Oct 16, 2023
Becky A.
A
In response to Shadow Townsend.
We don't even have penalties in place for late payment. They are very lax. It's why I try to stay on top of things.
12:18 PM - Oct 16, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}