Christopher Bouzy
A
"Spoutible is perhaps the cleanest equivalent to X/Twitter, but it has yet to create buzz."

Soon... 🤓

But I agree Threads doesn't bring anything new to the table.

https://troymedia.com/tech...
07:56 AM - Oct 17, 2023
Julius_Johnson
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
I agree that this platform has more features than Threads. But It doesn’t yet have balance. On Twitter and Threads I see Liberal Post along with Conservative's, Sports, Media and Tech etc. Is Threads a little more left leaning than Twitter? Yes. But here it’s 80% liberal politics on my timeline.
11:39 AM - Mar 05, 2024
DonaKat
A
There is no question that the only thing out there that gives what twitter has to offer is Spoutible and that the only thing it lacks is the big name presence of MSM. It would help if everyone here started hounding anyone they subscribe to that they should block X and link to Spoutible.
05:30 AM - Jan 21, 2024
Michael DeGrosky
A
Clearly the most technologically superior and user friendly alternative. Unfortunately, the people and institutions I follow on Threads (and Bluesky) just aren't here
03:01 PM - Oct 18, 2023
Fiona Bski
A
woo hooo 🥳 #Spoutible rocks!
11:58 AM - Oct 18, 2023
Deb
A
It feels like Treads ruined Insta. I don’t go there at all, where I used to find real communities, FB has become all groups and ads, It’s hard to see my friends,
11:58 AM - Oct 18, 2023
Mynxie
A
Spoutible feels like it's growing at just the right rate. You & your team have been able to keep up the infrastructure behind it & still keep churning out more fabulous features & improving upon old ones

I have zero doubt that the rest of the world will catch up & start riding the Spoutible wave!
12:32 PM - Oct 17, 2023
j luch
A
I truly believe this site is the real deal. Slow and steady is its charm and integrity is its foundation.
I'm not tech savvy, probably could spout more, I do as much as I can to donate monetarily.
Spoutible is on the rise!!!!
10:09 AM - Oct 17, 2023
Happy4uu&u
A
In response to j luch.
Words of perfection 🥰
12:19 PM - Oct 17, 2023
Professor Kyle
A
While everyone else is all abuzz and flaming out, we're just getting better & better.
09:36 AM - Oct 17, 2023
Read aBannedBook
A
The author sounds like a horrible person who thrives on toxicity. He says "discussion that reflects our collective anger against the government, wokeism and political correctness" -- "collective anger," my ass.
09:09 AM - Oct 17, 2023
Patricia Catherine Andrews
A
Yeah, Threads is missing a lot of functions, and people there notice it. You can't even use hashtags or get the news from Threads!
All us Spouters can do is keep spreading the word... The water's great here!
08:56 AM - Oct 17, 2023
Fries Andersen
A
I stay away from anything having to do with Zuckerberg. He's just a lesser inane version of Musk.
08:51 AM - Oct 17, 2023
Kat Schneider
A
I don't believe twidder has to die first before people let go of it.

I am hoping Spoutible will have something like their Notifications in the future & believe it will be another game changer.

TY
08:04 AM - Oct 17, 2023
Lisa W FirstWave
A
Yes! Soon!!!
08:00 AM - Oct 17, 2023

Only followers of this user (researchergirl) can see their posts

April Sparkles
A
In response to Anne NotOfCleves.
It’s the name of a sewing magazine. 🤭