Christopher Bouzy
A
😇
10:14 AM - Oct 17, 2023
John Luttermoser
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Obama wasted the first half of his first term, when he had legislative majorities to work with, trying to work with those people. The Republican definition of compromise is "do what we want."
11:08 AM - Oct 17, 2023
Mynxie
A
In response to John Luttermoser.
Obama didn't waste shit and he didn't have a majority for most of the first half of his term. Read up on it. There were sicknesses, deaths, etc and Republicans purposely delayed seating replacements
01:05 PM - Oct 17, 2023
Andrea Billingsley
A
I love this excerpt from that article.
Let me be clear: hyper-partisan lawmakers who stoked the chaos and division that has paralyzed the House of Representatives for months and led to the Jan. 6 attack on our U.S. Capitol have no place serving as Speaker. That includes Jim Jordan.
10:39 AM - Oct 17, 2023
King Fisher
B
Unfortunately, we know the aim of the murderous right is exactly the opposite! Chaos brings $$$$$! Why else would a discarded ex-coach be looking to be the “Speaker” of the house? It’s well known what and why he was disgraced in Ohio. What a better replacement for a corrupt McCarthy?
10:35 AM - Oct 17, 2023
Deb Lane
A
Been looking for your prediction for today’s vote. Jordan can’t win, can he? That it’s even a possibility is making me sick to my stomach.
10:20 AM - Oct 17, 2023
Meg Smythe
A
In response to Deb Lane.
He can & likely will be speaker--for a scaramucci or two.
10:50 AM - Oct 17, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}