Scott Huffman
A
#Moms4Liberty is nothing more than a regurgitation of Daughters of the Confederacy who raised all the white supremacist participation trophies. Now, they are going after public schools to create more segregated charter and private schools using public tax dollars. #ncpol #nc08
11:37 AM - Feb 26, 2023
Gonzo Strangelove
A
In response to Scott Huffman.
The dunces even got the A on their little display upside-down. 🤦‍♂️
09:54 PM - Oct 06, 2023
Leroy Jenkins
A
Someone is woke (sees what is going on).
01:03 AM - Sep 22, 2023
Sue
B
Just like no label is gop. They know their last label is too offensive so let's pretend we r someone else.
11:55 AM - Jul 17, 2023
Edward Bolds
A
As well as limiting what historical truths may be included in a public school education... Very well said, and a correlation I had not directly contemplated...👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽
08:16 PM - Mar 05, 2023 (Edited)
Miranda Harlow
A
It was a little suspicious that my AP US History reading about the Daughters mentioned changing textbooks to fit a narrative... seems awfully familiar!
11:05 PM - Mar 01, 2023
Miggs Bylaws
A
The angry teen in me was like, "Man, F^*% those moms!" And the adult proofreader in me is like, "No, that is not what you want to say. Try again." Loathe those who make such a significant effort to rewrite history books for kids to perpetuate racism. Can we cite them for disturbing the peace?
03:16 PM - Feb 26, 2023
Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
There's no doubt that the GOP's war will be on education. They rebelling against the entire Gen Z population because they fear their "wokism," inclusionary vision of society & their resistance to the entire GOP agenda..
The fear of them not having supplied a fallback generation to carry their torc
02:59 PM - Feb 26, 2023
💜 Callie 💜
A
School-choice is a ruse. @jennycohn is a great follow and has spoken/written at length about this. These groups are not grassroots organizations. They are well-funded pieces of a larger conspiracy to destroy public education, segregate our schools, and force their beliefs on our children.
02:58 PM - Feb 26, 2023
LadyLigeia
A
I automatically distrust any organization that mentions freedom, liberty, patriotism, family, traditional values and the flag because you know they are all fascists.
02:18 PM - Feb 26, 2023
Liette Gidlow
A
a regurgitation of the United Daughters of the Confederacy, but powered by the jet fuel of
Koch money
01:00 PM - Feb 26, 2023
Bev Turner
A
True dat.
11:51 AM - Feb 26, 2023
Karen B
A
There has to be a way to stop this from happening.
11:42 AM - Feb 26, 2023
Take The Shot
B
In response to Karen B.
We stop it. No one can do it for us. We go to local sb/library/town meetings. We need to know the players , the PACs, etc. we need to stand up to them.
02:30 PM - Feb 26, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}