Mischievous Pixie
A
Today is day three of zero cigarettes and I wish someone hadn't beaten me in spouting that awful "Today I Hate Everyone" song.

Guess I'll google all the swears in languages other than English & commit them to memory instead. 😑
02:07 PM - Oct 17, 2023 (Edited)
PS Annie
A
In response to Mischievous Pixie.
Good for you Pixie! Don't give up. Learn all the curse works you can, whatever works😈
02:14 PM - Oct 17, 2023
Mischievous Pixie
A
In response to PS Annie.
Lol. It will help keep me busy, and seemingly class up the joint a bit. 😈
02:30 PM - Oct 17, 2023
LD Jones
A
I quit on a friday, smoked 2.5 to 3 packs a day... the Tuesday after was Sept 11, 2001.... If I survived that and quit, you can too.

YOU GOT THIS!
02:10 PM - Oct 17, 2023
Mischievous Pixie
A
In response to LD Jones.
Oh wow. It's never easy but that was a heavy time to quit smoking.
02:34 PM - Oct 17, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
Congratulations, Pixie. I quit in May 2018 so I know what you're going through. One day at a time.

If I could drop some unsolicited advice, the little Dum Dum lollipops got me through. You'll have something in your mouth and the stick to busy your hands. I got a pound of bubble gum flavored.
02:09 PM - Oct 17, 2023
Mischievous Pixie
A
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
Thanks. I had gotten down to around five a day, and the number started creeping up again so now is the time.
I've been using the sugar free candies, but the lollipops may be the way to go along with learning the swears in different languages. I'm sorta tired of swearing like a sailor in English.
02:26 PM - Oct 17, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}