All white supremacy you mean. Atheists are often white supremacists
Orlando Fuentes @FactsOnly
All Religous supremacy.
02:14 PM - Oct 17, 2023
02:17 PM - Oct 17, 2023
Paulette Hawkins
A
In response to Salma Typhii.
I know a lot of atheists and not one of them is anywhere close to being a white supremacist.
Religion, however, grooms people to follow the crap which says you need to stay with those just like you, in thought, deed and looks.
Religion is the epitome of white supremacy.
02:21 PM - Oct 17, 2023
Salma Typhii
A
In response to Paulette Hawkins.
I know plenty. Nazis were atheists. Plenty of eugenecists are atheists. Proud boys are atheists
02:21 PM - Oct 17, 2023 (Edited)
Whoa! ?
A
Adolf Hitler criticized both organized Christianity and atheists. Nazis in general were overwhelmingly Christians. Same with the majority of their leadership.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org...
02:32 PM - Oct 17, 2023
Salma Typhii
A
In response to Whoa! ?.
I'm arguing against folks saying atheists aren't ever white supremacists. Do you agree with me or them?
02:34 PM - Oct 17, 2023
Whoa! ?
A
Of course I would agree that the statement, "atheists aren't ever white supremacists" is not true. I'm sure there are atheists amongst the white supremacists, but your original statement sounds like you are conflating the two - insinuating that most or all atheist are white supremacists.
02:44 PM - Oct 17, 2023
Whoa! ?
A
In response to Whoa! ?.
I think the opposite is more likely true. And the cursory searches I have done seem to support that.
02:45 PM - Oct 17, 2023
Verifiably Nobody
A
In response to Whoa! ?.
No idea why anyone would want to point to any demographic and say, there you go, that’s the source of white supremacy. That’s a bit potty.
06:06 PM - Oct 18, 2023
Salma Typhii
A
In response to Whoa! ?.
I'M an atheist
02:44 PM - Oct 17, 2023
Whoa! ?
A
So am I. I'm also a white person, but I wouldn't say that a majority of white people aren't white supremacists because I do think most support that at least passively. I'm not sure that's the case with atheists.
02:47 PM - Oct 17, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}