Jenn's WitzEnd??
A
Hoping to find more genealogy enthusiasts on Spoutible! Just got notice that my application for my husband's Mayflower line was accepted. Am currently trying to learn about Wikitree.
11:37 AM - Feb 26, 2023
Kathy TTT
A
In response to Jenn's WitzEnd??.
People who dive deep into the gene pool impress me, I hang out in the shallow waters of geneaology. Love to read what others are doing.
11:42 AM - Feb 26, 2023
Jenn's WitzEnd??
A
Love this😅 The longer you linger in the gene pool, the deeper you get. Your skills get better and there is always another mystery to be solved. I am perpetually curious.
What is your area of medical interest, if I may ask? I've been in veterinary medicine for 20+ years.
In response to Kathy TTT.
11:50 AM - Feb 26, 2023
Kathy TTT
A
Gotta love the medical helpers for patients that can't tell you what's wrong. Love the critters! My personal experience is mostly with sleep disorders, toxic chemical exposure, medication side effects, and navigating the system as an outlier.
12:20 PM - Feb 26, 2023
Kathy TTT
A
On geneaology, our family located an unknown bio father. And my line has uncovered a common link through both black and white branches to a common ancestor. Not an unusual story, but intriguing.
12:17 PM - Feb 26, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}