Larry Henson
A
Mary L Trump

Kasich just went on MSBC and said it was the Democrats’ job to help Republicans pick their leader:

ZERO Republicans voted for Nancy Pelosi for Speaker of the House in 2007.
ZERO Republicans voted for her in 2021.

It would be extremely helpful if the media remembered this. 🙄
04:30 PM - Oct 17, 2023
Arif Maghribi Khan
A
In response to Larry Henson.
Insightful.
10:24 AM - Oct 22, 2023
WhalingOutLoud
A
#democrats had better not budge. I want my country back from GQP terrorists. Approving this shite is in no one's best interest.
10:25 PM - Oct 17, 2023
Larry Henson
A
In response to WhalingOutLoud.
100% correct.
10:28 PM - Oct 17, 2023
Brian Tatem
B
And why shouldn’t the Dems all vote for Hakeem? Why don’t they GOP help vote in Hakeem and pick a real leader then? They have no ability to actually think.
07:52 PM - Oct 17, 2023
Larry Henson
A
In response to Brian Tatem.
There are thousands of reasons why no Democrat would vote for a GOP Speaker. They never longer have a country. They abdicated that right when they voted not to accept the results of the last Presidential election. Actually, they should all be in jail for sedition.
10:01 PM - Oct 17, 2023
AintLifeGrand
A
Statements like this are why I wonder why anyone even listens to these people. They've normalized stupidity to such an extent that no one asks valid questions that of themselves will expose their idiocy.
07:10 PM - Oct 17, 2023
Girlboxingnow
A
Kasich straight up is against a women's right to choose that aside, he spewed utter nonsense ... and I really DETESTED how MSNBC's Katy Tur let him get away with it. She is awful.
06:58 PM - Oct 17, 2023
Larry Henson
A
In response to Girlboxingnow.
Being passive to those who spew nonsense makes for an uninformed public. She does no on any service by doing so.
10:03 PM - Oct 17, 2023
💜 Callie 💜
A
Media has yet to learn that calls for bipartisanship only to aid one party is actually 👉🏽 partisanship.

By their own logic, why aren’t they hammering Republicans to support gun reform & popular legislation to help Biden?

They use both-sides and bipartisanship to excuse R’s malfeasance.
06:50 PM - Oct 17, 2023
Larry Henson
A
In response to 💜 Callie 💜.
They are looking for a reaction from their audience. They are stirring the pot. The stage is being set to pit good vs evil and they are they hoping to make a ton of money pitting one side against the other. They don't care who wins. It's all about the Benjamin's. Or so I've been told.
10:06 PM - Oct 17, 2023
Linda Roderick
A
I was watching when he made that statement. I nearly put my fist through the tv 👊🏻
06:20 PM - Oct 17, 2023
Larry Henson
A
In response to Linda Roderick.
I'm glad you didn't. Calm down. It's only the beginning.
10:07 PM - Oct 17, 2023
Peyton
A
We did offer a leader, Hakeem Jefferies. Not our fault they didn’t like the answer.
05:44 PM - Oct 17, 2023
Tree Ent
A
Why do Democrats always have to clean up their mess? How about Republicans vote to confirm the clear favorite, Hakeem Jeffries.
05:40 PM - Oct 17, 2023
William Tulloch
A
I think we should refer to this as #MAGA privilege, akin to white privilege. No member of the GOP is ever expected to take responsibility for actually governing.
05:34 PM - Oct 17, 2023
Tom Campbell
A
I’ve been asking how many GQP House members ever voted for Rep Pelosi, but they treat it as a rhetorical question. Thank you for giving voice to this question. Maybe they’ll answer you.
05:18 PM - Oct 17, 2023
Dennis Clarke
A
Losers, like Kasich, who appear only during a clinch, should be told: STFU & SIT DOWN!
04:34 PM - Oct 17, 2023
Larry Henson
A
In response to Dennis Clarke.
Stirring the pot creates chaos which creates profits.
04:35 PM - Oct 17, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}