Only followers of this user (knitquiltsewst1) can see their posts

Patrick O'Reilly
A
In response to Liz N Is Tired of the Nonsense.
I agree with you that essentially every demographic has white supremacists lurking somewhere. I'm trying to understand the connection between atheism and white supremacy though. This feels like an attempt to deflect attention away from how hard christianity pushes white supremacy in America.
01:32 PM - Oct 18, 2023

Patrick O'Reilly
A
I'm aware of how insidious and widespread white supremacy is in the US and Europe, I'm even aware of prominent atheists who are openly or covertly white supremacists (JP and Richard Spencer come to mind). I'm trying to understand the reason for OP making that connection.
01:45 PM - Oct 18, 2023

Patrick O'Reilly
A
I'm having trouble finding studies on the number of atheists who are white supremacists. It's not helpful to just make up numbers based on feelings.

Like I said in my first response, every demographic has this issue. Baseball fans have a problem with ws. People who own dogs. Cats. Hamsters.
01:51 PM - Oct 18, 2023

Patrick O'Reilly
A
I don't think we're getting each other here. I've said that ws atheists exist and must be addressed. I am also not discounting anyone's lived experience. I understand overall numbers don't discount individual experiences. However, you and OP are quoting numbers and I'm having trouble verifying them.
02:01 PM - Oct 18, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}