Tynisa Woke Witch Gen X Walker
A
thread 1/3
After watching a compilation finishing up dinner...all I can say is this, if you aren't speaking of peace in these trying times... if your only words are enemy, killing and constant conflict we are not on the same side. After 70 plus years its time to stop trying to be right and do the Right thing!
07:32 PM - Oct 18, 2023
A
thread 2/3
Watching this woman say that innocent lives being lost was the wrath of god...The fundamentalist of any faith is going to be the destruction of us all if not their faith itself. People are tired of being collateral damage in your Holy War.
07:34 PM - Oct 18, 2023
A
thread 3/3
I am not even heartbroken at this point, I am angry tired and sick to my stomach with people constantly wanting us to take sides. Instead of everyone calling for the damn peace that region should have been drafted and make possible. There is not excuse for this constant conflict. /rant sigh
07:35 PM - Oct 18, 2023
Susan Simon
A
In response to Tynisa Woke Witch Gen X Walker.
I hear you and feel much the same. If you are not in pain over civilian, especially children, as casualties and pawns in war, you have lost your way. "collateral damage in your Holy War" is exactly what is happening.
07:55 PM - Oct 18, 2023
A
In response to Susan Simon.
I just hope that cooler heads can come together and solve this because the conflict has gone on too long.
07:59 PM - Oct 18, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}