Gray Graham
A
I don't know why atheists believe it is morally okay to dismiss the beliefs of others while complaining about people dismissing theirs. Having a religion or not having a religion does not prevent you from being a bad disrespectful person.
Mary Dominiak @Bardicvoice
People, not God, built the world we live in, so only people, not God, can make it a better place. Atheism is the honesty that underpins activism for a better future. Enjoy this gift washingtonpost essay. https://wapo.st/3tnYUpd
07:12 AM - Oct 06, 2023
09:03 PM - Oct 18, 2023
Pimps R Us
A
In response to Gray Graham.
Oh and I hate it when people act like I'm soulless because I don't believe in what they believe in...
09:10 PM - Oct 18, 2023
Gray Graham
A
In response to Pimps R Us.
Feel you on that one too. Unfortunately most people seem to think anyone that thinks different than they do is a lost soul that needs to be educated
09:13 PM - Oct 18, 2023
Pimps R Us
A
In response to Gray Graham.
Meh... I don't do religion and don't care that everyone around me does. One thing that does irritate me sometimes is setting someone work hard for something, accomplish it but say they give God all the credit... Like bro give yourself credit too, you kicked ass...
09:06 PM - Oct 18, 2023
Gray Graham
A
In response to Pimps R Us.
I feel you on that one. They have just be programmed to be that way so they are just repeating what they have been taught or believe they are supposed to say. I doubt most have a deep understanding of their beliefs or the religion they claim
09:12 PM - Oct 18, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}