Arlene Mach
A
Anti-semitism is re-emerging. We need to stop it, especially in our US government. Those promoting it must be voted out of office. Never Again means Never Again.
alison zahorski @allywalley
Why is there so much hate in the world?🥲

https://www.bbc.com/news/u...
01:58 AM - Oct 17, 2023
02:07 AM - Oct 17, 2023
alison zahorski
A
In response to Arlene Mach.
I just don't get why Jews have been persecuted throughout history.
04:03 AM - Oct 17, 2023
Arlene Mach
A
In response to alison zahorski.
Me neither. I read about the topic but it just drags me down a historical religious mire that makes no sense to me. Because I reject all religions the arguments are stupid, and petty, in my opinion. We tell ourselves to move on from arguments. These Middle Eastern people need to learn to move on.
11:36 PM - Oct 17, 2023
alison zahorski
A
I too have rejected all religion though I respect people's choice to believe. IMHO, religion is one of the biggest causes of wars and social problems. Probably 90% of religious people are good people and make a positive contribution to society, the other 10% seem hell bent on destroying society!😡
02:24 AM - Oct 18, 2023
Arlene Mach
A
I respect people’s right to believe, but sadly most don’t respect that I don’t believe. And it seems our government is turning into a ChristoFascist regime imposing religion on everyone.
01:31 AM - Oct 19, 2023
alison zahorski
A
That's one thing that really peeves me about religious people. They expect you to respect their right to be religious but don't respect your right to reject religion!
02:24 AM - Oct 19, 2023
Arlene Mach
A
Agreed. An extreme example is the heinous massacre in Israel by Palestinian Hamas on October 7, 2023. The Palestinian Hamas hate Jews and their charter vows to remove them from the Earth all because of religion. Why can’t they just live there lives and let the Jewish people live their lives?
02:28 AM - Oct 19, 2023
alison zahorski
A
I agree! Live and let live!
02:42 AM - Oct 19, 2023
Arlene Mach
A
Agreed. If one doesn’t like someone’s religion, or cooking, or taste in anything just ignore it and focus on enjoying you own life.
02:55 AM - Oct 19, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}