Rivka
A
thread 1/7
I will stand beside you and call for aid for the Palestinian people, as long as you're asking the many Arab countries surrounding Gaza and not just Israel. I will stand beside you and call for netanyahu to step down and end his reign of corruption and extremism.
01:08 PM - Oct 19, 2023
Rivka
A
thread 2/7
I will stand beside you to tell Hamas to start a ceasefire and return Israeli civilian hostages. I will stand beside you to tell Hamas, the PLO, and Iran to stop stealing humanitarian aid to turn into weapons and instead use it to help their own people to thrive.
Rivka
A
thread 3/7
I will stand beside you call for the eradication of the extremism of the Israeli government and form a coalition that will benefit all people of Israel so that walls do not have to be built, blockades do not have to be erected, and people can live in peace.
Rivka
A
thread 4/7
None of that can happen while Hamas has any power, money, or weapons. Peace cannot happen when terrorist regimes around the world use their voice, money, weapons and power to call for the death of every Jew in the world, not just Israel.
Rivka
A
thread 5/7
Peace is not possible unless those of us on the side of morality and humanity stand together and condemn the people and the regimes that actively want to tear our humanity down.
Rivka
A
thread 6/7
Terrorist regimes use innocent civilians as shields and see their deaths as necessary in order to destroy people for no other reason than pure hate. That's what genocide truly is.
Rivka
A
thread 7/7
NEVER. AGAIN
01:11 PM - Oct 19, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}