Pimps R Us
A
thread 1/8
Ok so... the Pixel 8 Pro.
Things I love about it:
+ Feels smaller in my hands than my Pixel 6 pro even though they are about the same size. It also feels sturdier with the matte glass
+ This one has the prettiest and brightest screen. I love the way my fingers glide on the screen.
+ The camera...
01:23 PM - Oct 19, 2023
Pimps R Us
A
thread 2/8
... is pretty amazing. Totally the camera to have for low light. The photo editing is a neat added feature too. I tried the magic eraser for the first time last night & it worked well the very first time I tried it.
+ The facial recognition is awesome. Didn't realize how much I needed it until it...
Pimps R Us
A
thread 3/8
... was finally added to Pixel phones.
+ The battery life is better than the Pixel 6 Pro as well. I'm finding myself using this phone more than my 6 because of this.
+ With the new Tensor chip, this phone is zippy af. No waiting around for things to load or open with my impatient ass....
Pimps R Us
A
thread 4/8
There are so many things I love about this phone... so much that I can't list it all here.

Now things I don't like:
- The fingerprint reader isn't the best like it wasn't on the pixel 6 pro when I first got it. I'm sure a software update will fix that.
- When you zoom in completely on selfies...
Pimps R Us
A
thread 5/8
...the picture can get pretty fuzzy. I also don't like that you gotta hold still a bit with every rear camera shot. It takes a bit of time for the picture to clear itself up too, but not much time. It does sometimes make darker pics look too bright.
- For some reason, the lock screen clock doesn't..
Pimps R Us
A
thread 6/8
... stay the way I set it. I'm hoping that's something that will eventually get fixed with an update as well.

So far those are the only things I don't like about this phone but they are things that can be fixed with updates. If I think of more... I'll add it here.

GET THE PIXEL 8 PRO YALL!!!🙌🏾
Pimps R Us
A
thread 7/8
Example of the magic eraser. I only highlighted the oil bottle to erase... I just finished this beanie on Monday for a friend who just got diagnosed with breast cancer. She loved the hat! Lol
01:32 PM - Oct 19, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}