Anna Fisher
A
Voting rights protect ALL other rights
Most important step we can take is VOTE
Next most important step is enfranchise those facing barriers

I helped register >1000 voters in PA. I'll meet you on zoom & help get started whichever state you are in. Reply here to get started!
ACDC Voter Registration Training - YouTube

Vice Chair Morgan Overton welcomes voter registration activists and committee members Marie Norman and Anna Fisher to share their best practices around regis...

09:28 AM - Feb 26, 2023 (Edited)
Bob Atayi
A
In response to Anna Fisher.
Please help with the WI supreme court election on April 4th. Super important for abortion rights and fair maps if Dems win and flip the court.🗳
10:34 AM - Feb 26, 2023
Anna Fisher
A
💯! Are you in WI?
I'm in PA, best I can do is share knowledge & help folks get started if they never registered voters before.

It is crucial we help students register to vote. I know it's much harder for students to register in WI than in PA - we have to help young folks navigate these barriers
In response to Bob Atayi.
03:14 PM - Feb 26, 2023
Bob Atayi
A
In response to Anna Fisher.
Anything you do to spread the word about the importance of this election helps. Unfortunately, I live in the west coast and can only help by phone banking. This election will have major implication for the future. It will be much appreciated if you spread the word since you have a larger audience.
03:15 AM - Feb 27, 2023
Anna Fisher
A
In response to Bob Atayi.
Done. Doing my best to spread the word here and other platforms I'm on. ✊
08:12 AM - Feb 27, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}