Jacqueline Wallace
A
T hi is would be great! A “CAREN” law. I hope it passes and has some teeth. And also is taken up federally and state by state.
R H @AtreyuBastian
11:59 AM - Oct 19, 2023
12:17 PM - Oct 19, 2023
Denise Kruse
A
In response to Jacqueline Wallace.
While I understand and support the resolution, I do not like the name. The whole “Karen” thing is just wrong, doing unto others (the unfortunately named Karens) what was done to you. #NAACP
01:12 PM - Oct 19, 2023
Jacqueline Wallace
A
In response to Denise Kruse.
My sister’s name is Karen. It’s so far away from her nature, I have thought about her in this way. Ever. I’m sorry. Name calling must be one of the things we have in our blood and need to be vigilant about. I can repost with a disclaimer.
05:14 PM - Oct 19, 2023
Denise Kruse
A
Your poor sister! I would just hate it if, through no fault of my own, my name came to represent reprehensible actions. No need to repost with a disclaimer— although it is kind of you to offer— unless you think there is a chance the resolution would be renamed. 😊 ❤️
In response to Jacqueline Wallace.
05:27 PM - Oct 19, 2023
Jacqueline Wallace
A
In response to Denise Kruse.
No, but here, in this safe space, name calling awareness, may lead to more creative descriptors that elevate the human psyche and moral sense. Not pander to it, as is my want on occasion.
09:19 PM - Oct 19, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}