Ayoka Stewart
A
Im lonely and I’m having a hard time. I love being a mom, I love this baby girl, and it’s also so hard to be alone all day trying to work and take care of her and the only person I have to talk to is a 2 1/2 month old. Don’t judge me, I really love her and I’m still grateful.
08:28 PM - Oct 19, 2023 (Edited)
Myra Faye Turner
A
In response to Ayoka Stewart.
No judgement. I remember those feelings. Being a new mom is hard at times. So many feelings of love AND uncertainty. You're not alone. Please reach out if you need to talk.
09:02 PM - Oct 19, 2023
Timara (she/her)
A
I get it and felt the same when my little one was younger. So if you need someone to talk to, my DMs are open.
08:39 PM - Oct 19, 2023
Yolanda
A
Your feelings are valid. Don’t feel badly for expressing them. It is lonely. If you are feeling a little bit more than what you are expressing please talk to your doctor. Post-partum issues are expressed differently from person to person. Mine was loneliness and panic attacks.
08:37 PM - Oct 19, 2023
cjhaw.ley
A
Develop some strategies that put you in contact with other new moms, reach out to friends and family create your own mini support group. Remember this time will go fast and you’ve got this!
08:37 PM - Oct 19, 2023
cjhaw.ley
A
It’s hard being a new mom and you’re not alone. I see you. The transition to motherhood reality is a lot different then with many people imagine if you’re feeling depressed make sure you talk to your doctor. There might be a medical reason and there’s help
08:35 PM - Oct 19, 2023
Luci Daemas
A
No judgment at all. Not wanting to lose the non-mother parts of you doesn't mean you don't love your child. It's normal, human to want to interact with other adults.
08:34 PM - Oct 19, 2023
Mark Kubert, DC
A
That’s a challenging position to be in. Loving your child unconditionally doesn’t mean you enjoy being a parent all the time. Especially at that age. Hang in there.
08:32 PM - Oct 19, 2023
My Flying Car 2020
A
08:31 PM - Oct 19, 2023
My Flying Car 2020
A
No judgment here! All your feelings are very relatable and very normal. When my littles were infants, I relied a lot on digital interaction with other moms in similar situations. No one understands like other moms do!
08:31 PM - Oct 19, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}